Refund and returns policy
As we take the greatest of care in packaging plants, in the event that a courier company has damaaged plants beyond recognition, we will assist with either the replacement of the plant or a refund in the form of a voucher.
We must be notified of any possible damage or return within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Any plants or products collect in store cannot be returned or refunded.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your email address and order number.
- Include detailed pictures of the damaged that had occured during shipping.
- Following a decision, the products would need to be return to Staghorn and Pitcher at the buyers expense.
- You will receive your refund voucher, replacement product, or store credit with 7 days of receiving the returned products.
- Any return shipping fees will be for the client’s account.
- Any return restocking fees will be covered by Staghorn and Pitcher..